The Perry experiment, part 2
Posted by Martin on October 3, 2008
A small update tonight. I’ve finished painting the forelegs – three shades of grey (Vallejo dark grey, neutral grey and light grey) over black with only very sparing use of the lightest grey. Also painted the fetlocks (if that’s the correct term, I’m not too good on equine anatomy) with some even lighter grey and white (Foundy arctic grey and white). And I did the hooves too – not very exciting.
Now that I look at these photos again, I’m a little disappointed that they don’t show up the white blaze on the horse’s face very well. I’ll have to take a more front-on picture next time.