Tired but happy
Posted by Martin on April 19, 2008
It’s almost 9pm Saturday and I’ve just returned home from Salute. I’ve had a really excellent day but I’m worn out. So a full report tomorrow but I just wanted to flag up a few highlights:
- Sitting beside me on the desk in the study as I type this are three sample castings of Calpe march/attack pose Saxon musketeers. I’ll post a photo or two tomorrow.
- Good news on the Calpe Towers broken vulcanizer front – Peter’s sourced the spare parts and is just waiting for them to be delivered. After that, it’s a (relatively) simple wiring job.
- Perry ACW plastics: we had a good luck at these and a nice chat with Alan Perry.
- Foundry – they’re dead weird, aren’t they?
- To Russia with love: or Moscow here we come!
That ought to be enough to whet your appetite.