Posted by Martin on October 30, 2007
Yep, it really must be the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. Several new Napoleonic tempters have appeared in the last couple of weeks and I’m probably the last to spot them. Still, that’s what you get for taking half-term week off work to decorate bedrooms!
In no special order then…
GMB has released several new packs of Prussian lancer pennants. These cover the uhlan regiments:
- PCL 7 – 1st West Prussian Uhlan Regt. 1808-14 (white over blue) (24 pennants)
- PCL 8 – 2nd West Prussian Uhlan Regt. 1808-14 (white over red) (24 pennants)
- PCL 9 – 3rd West Prussian Uhlan Regt. 1808-14 (white over yellow) (24 pennants)
- PCL 10 – Silesian Uhlan Regt. 1808-14 (red over blue) (24 pennants)
- PCL 11 – Brandenburg Uhlan Regt. 1808-14 (yellow over blue) (24 pennants)
- PCL 12 – Freiwilliger Jager, Brandenburg Regt. 1808-14 (yellow over green) (24 pennants)
- PCL 13 – Prussian Uhlan Regts. 1815 (black over white) (24 pennants)
E-mail email@example.com for more details from Graeme.
There’s also a plethora of new French from the Perrys. Two new packs of cuirassiers and the first five packs of legere infantry. As if that isn’t enough, the first of the Yound Guard are due soon. There’s some tempting eye-candy shots on Steve Dean’s forum.
Finally, after several months off line for a revamp, the Elite Miniatures site is back.
And, on a more personal note, Bernard at Waragmes Foundry has replied to my expression of interest in doing a bit of painting for them. I’m not sure how this’ll work out but I’m going to do a couple of sample figures and see what happens from there. I might be about to shoot myself in the foot by saying that I only want to do a limited amount of figures and ideally not to tight deadlines. After all, if you’re a regular here, you’ll know how slow I am with the paintbrushes. Still, it might just be the sort of thing to stir me to greater productivity.